About Home Lending Pal
At Home Lending Pal, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, conversational AI, and machine learning to increase efficiency and savings for both consumers and financial institutions.
Driving industry-wide process change is a huge challenge. And we understand that accomplishing this challenge requires a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Home Lending Pal team is composed of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and embrace our innovation culture. Our founders are determined to share the business’s success with the employees that help to build it.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who are willing to share in the company’s early success.
** More about our recent Seed Round**
About the Role
In this role, you will develop software in support of a scalable next-generation home loan research tool. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies to create a more transparent experience for individuals interested in homeownership. You will be building features that integrate conversational intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain into our software.
What You Will Be Doing
* Full lifecycle software development to include software requirements analysis, software design & implementation, software integration, and test.
* Overseeing direction and consistency of the software code base running on multiple Operating Systems.
* Experienced in software product lines and stays on top of software trends and innovations.
* Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with external customer representatives, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), internal stakeholders, and program management
* The ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment is essential.
* Building code for features designed to help borrowers and lenders in the home buying process
* Create and maintain conversational AI experiences for stakeholders using Watson and our AI-training platform.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
* Just oversubscribed seed round and have significant customer traction
* Earlier-stage company – Get in near the ground-level with significant equity, and watch it blossom.
* Work with cutting-edge technologies to develop solutions that fosters better home purchasing decisions.
* Autonomy – Voice will be heard – Bring ideas to life.
* Passionate, fun and dedicated co-founders
Work you’ll do
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Participate in daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives for the team
* 3+ years of developing React JS based applications
* 4+ years of strong experience in Front End technologies
* 3+ years HTML5
* 3+ years CSS3
* Blockchain development (e.g. Solidity)
* Experience developing in HyperProtect based environment
* JSON, GeoJSON
* PHP / WordPress
* Experience with node.js / React.js / python
* Good understanding of change management principles and security concepts
* Strong desire to produce clean, readable code
* Looking for a self-starter who can work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment.
* Experience with Git, JIRA, and Confluence, secure coding practices
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Home Lending Pal manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Home Lending Pal will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.