About Home Lending Pal
Home Lending Pal is using artificial intelligence and distributed ledger technology to turn the complex mortgage research and origination process into an Amazon-like online shopping experience that is financially inclusive for all. We do this by using distributed ledger technology to creates a double-blind scenario for financial review and AI-powered underwriting analysis.
We have partnered with some of the top companies in the mortgage industry to make this change happen. We understand that accomplishing this challenge requires a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Home Lending Pal team is composed of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and embrace our innovation culture. Our founders are determined to share the business’s success with the employees that help to build it.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who are willing to share in the company’s early success.
** More about our recent Seed Round**
About the Role
In this role, you will build capabilities that help enable data integrations into blockchain with multiple cloud vendors, lender data warehouses, Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM), Loan Origination Systems (LOS), Helpdesk, analytics, and automated marketing systems (AUS), and marketing vendor platforms. This is inherently a cross-functional role — you will work closely with engineering, design, program management, partnerships, marketing, and sales teams to execute business opportunities.
- Articulate the data Integration mission, vision, and strategy and translate this into product requirements and prioritization with our engineers.
- Drive the product development requirements for Third-party system data transfer integrations based on customer and sales feedback
- Promote data feeds in and out of Home Lending Pal to other systems used by real estate professionals
- Connectivity solutions using partner API, file management systems, or direct integrations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with integrations customers and stakeholders.
- These include other product managers, engineers, professional services, customer experience, and customer support.
- Manage trade-offs and prioritization between engineering level-of-effort and customer experiences.
- Monitor usage of products and features in production and identify ways to improve efficiency
- Lead development of robotic process automation efforts
- 3+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
- 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
- Experience coordinating requirements across diverse customer sets.
- Customer-centric with a proven track record of developing and acting on customer insights.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make valid conclusions.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment.
- A background in software engineering is a plus.
- Experience with blockchain, specifically IBM Hyperledger Fabric
- Product management experience in platform integrations or creating API/developer experiences or core extensible platforms (that power other products) Knowledge of Agile process and principles
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Home Lending Pal manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Home Lending Pal will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.