About Home Lending Pal
Home Lending Pal is using artificial intelligence and distributed ledger technology to turn the complex mortgage research and origination process into an Amazon-like online shopping experience that is financially inclusive for all. We do this by using distributed ledger technology to creates a double-blind scenario for financial review and AI-powered underwriting analysis.
We have partnered with some of the top companies in the mortgage industry to make this change happen. We understand that accomplishing this challenge requires a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Home Lending Pal team is composed of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and embrace our innovation culture. Our founders are determined to share the business’s success with the employees that help to build it.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who are willing to share in the company’s early success.
** More about our recent Seed Round**
More about the role
Home Lending Pal is looking for a Product Manager to join our product engineering team. As part of the product team, you will be building our conversational AI, which is being used by potential homebuyers to get personalized insight into buying a home. Our goal is to deliver industry-leading conversational experiences serving millions of users in their journey to become a homeowner.
What you will do
- Synthesize data from our customers, partners, and internal teams to generate insights that drive product development.
- Generate product requirements documentation that solves important business needs, considers current technology constraints, and helps us realize the vision of the HLP AI Platform.
- Prepare and present product requirements to internal teams and key stakeholders and seek sign-off from the company leadership team.
- Work closely with project managers, designers, and engineers to deliver high-quality product features that solve real customer needs.
What we look for
- 2+ years of experience in building products, preferably in consumer software.
- Hands-on experience in conducting customer focus groups, generating requirement docs, and managing product roadmap.
- Experience in working intimately with UI/UX designer and engineering team to deliver on product features and roadmap.
- Experience working on deeply technical software products that require an understanding of the underlying technology powering the products.
- Experience in Agile software development practice.
- Ability to communicate and encourage cross-functional collaboration. Strong analytical and strategic thinking.
What will make you stand out
- Being able to demonstrate past experience of taking impactful features from conception to customer delivery.
- Experience and knowledge in AI and NLP.
- Experience building with IBM Watson
- Solid understanding of software development and programming, preferably with basic programming skills.
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Home Lending Pal manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Home Lending Pal will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.