About Home Lending Pal
At Home Lending Pal, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, conversational AI, and machine learning to increase efficiency and savings for both consumers and institutions.
Driving industry-wide process change is a huge challenge. And we understand that accomplishing this challenge requires a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Home Lending Pal team is composed of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and embrace our innovation culture. Our founders are determined to share the business’s success with the employees that help to build it.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who are willing to share in the company’s early success.
** More about our recent Seed Round**
About the Role
Home Lending Pal is looking for a Quality Control Tester/Analyst for the Product team building and scaling innovative products in consumer lending and blockchain technology. In this role, you will work with Product Managers to test and catch any issues or bugs to deliver the best customer experience possible.
What You’ll Do
- Provide guidelines, reviews, and support to Engineering and Product Managers creating unit tests and integrating them into the build cycles.
- Develop Test cases per the Business Rules to direct others on testing requirements.
- Review and guide the test scope and output of testers performing testing
- Facilitate, record, and capture information from demos and user experience sessions.
- Create status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the above activities
- Host integration discussions with representatives of all test teams, identify and help resolve roadblocks
- Ensure that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase and final acceptance
- Prepare test protocols and reports which meet regulatory requirements during the final test cycle
- Help keep test processes streamlined for efficiency
- Be the primary advocate for the adoption of methodologies that are appropriate for the feature or product.
What We Look For
- 3+ Years creating test plans and executing on them
- 3+ Years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques
- Internal Audit Testing or Quality Control
- Defining unit tests for Engineering Team
- Involvement in the QC automation process after a product has launched
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Home Lending Pal will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.