Within Home Lending Pal the ideal candidate will possess a blend of sales and relationship building skills that will allow them to facilitate engagement at the influencer to executive levels for small and medium sized loan origination companies.
You are a self-motivated and energetic salesperson ready to exceed your quota and share in the success of Home Lending Pal in their mission to offer the best Digitally Validated Referrals to the loan origination industry. You will follow a proven sales process in your territory and develop a strong pipeline of prospects, opportunities, and referrals to drive sales in the small and medium business market.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively prospect in your territory to uncover leads
- Quickly and efficiently close incoming leads from HLP’s marketing efforts
- Extend reach and market awareness of Home Lending Pal services
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Home Lending Pal services
- Secure new accounts from prospects or through referrals from existing relationships
- Conduct discovery calls and sales meetings over video, phone, and online meetings
- Develop proposals and deliver presentations
- Perform sales prospecting activities and record them in CRM
- Provide competitive market feedback
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Represent Home Lending Pal at trade association meetings to promote products
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers and colleagues
- Active use of CRM is required for success in this role
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Previous experience managing the software/technology sales cycle; mortgage or real estate experience preferred
Requirements / Skills:
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven ability to drive territory growth and close sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to persuade
- Strong business acumen
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and must work 40 hours per week.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Home Lending Pal manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Home Lending Pal will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.