About Home Lending Pal
Home Lending Pal is using artificial intelligence and distributed ledger technology to turn the complex mortgage research and origination process into an Amazon-like online shopping experience that is financially inclusive for all. We do this by using distributed ledger technology to creates a double-blind scenario for financial review and AI-powered underwriting analysis.
We have partnered with some of the top companies in the mortgage industry to make this change happen. We understand that accomplishing this challenge requires a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Home Lending Pal team is composed of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and embrace our innovation culture. Our founders are determined to share the business’s success with the employees that help to build it.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who are willing to share in the company’s early success.
** More about our recent Seed Round**
- Perform DevOps assessments at the Enterprise level.
- Define strategy for DevOps advanced best practices.
- Identify and cultivate future DevOps leaders.
- Provide thought leadership through internal and client experimentation as well as public facing methods such as webinars, blogs/articles, speaking engagements, etc.
- Connect DevOps capabilities to broader initiatives across Home Lending Pal
- Provide guidance for training and career development based on current trends
- Experience working with senior leadership to align DevOps capabilities with business strategy and objectives
- 8 years’ experience working in IT with 4 years’ in an Agile environment;
- 3 years’ experience working as a DevOps technologist;
- At least 4 prior DevOps implementations architecting end to end pipeline orchestration including
- Automated testing
- Experience leading Software Engineers
- Experience with source code management tools such as Subversion and Git
- Proficiency in cross-platform scripting languages and build tools
- Experience deploying and administering Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Strong understanding and experience operating in agile development environments
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience leading large, complex DevOps transformations
- IBMCloud deployment and asset management experience
- Cloud DevOps Certification