About Home Lending Pal
At Home Lending Pal, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, conversational AI, and machine learning to increase efficiency and savings for both consumers and institutions.
Driving industry-wide process change is a huge challenge. And we understand that accomplishing this challenge requires a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Home Lending Pal team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and embrace our innovation culture. Our founders are determined to share the business’s success with the employees that help to build it.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who are willing to share in the company’s early success.
** More about our recent Seed Round**
About the Role
Home Lending Pal is excited to be growing our business and creating new teams. We are looking for curious, innovative, and collaborative team members. Engineering is the core of our business. You will be building out our blockchain protocol and direct to consumer products that will transform the financial services industry. Everything is from scratch development, and every engineer has a big impact on the team and its growth.
This role’s main objective is to architect and build out microservices and middleware applications to support our lender marketplace on blockchain.
What You’ll Do
- Drive innovative tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion and execute on new ideas for projects
- Collaborate with project leads and other software engineers across multiple teams
- Work on software solutions that will transform the consumer lending and blockchain space
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real world problems
What We Look For
- BS/BA degree, Computer Science major preferred
- 5 + years engineering / development experience in a fast paced, agile environment
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Java or Kotlin, JVM based programming, Kafka, React preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development “If it’s not in production we aren’t iterating.”
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package
- Work from anywhere in the US
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Home Lending Pal manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Home Lending Pal will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.